Upcoming PVP Related Changes
We will be making some changes at the end of December / beginning of January that we expect to have a positive impact on the PVP Community. These features will be implemented on Kronos, and will also be featured on Kronos III at launch.
- A command will be introduced allowing players to queue for battlegrounds from anywhere in the world. At the end of each battleground, players will be returned to the world location that they joined from (not where they queued from).
- We will be reverting the change made to hide HP values.
- When group-queuing, party leaders will be able to re-queue the group at any time (regardless of whether or not some players are already in queue). This will reset the queue position for all players in the group.
- The “empty” PVP bonus weekend will be removed. We will circulate between the 3 battlegrounds without a break.
There are a few other items we’re working on, but we do not have an ETA for them yet.
- Repeatable battleground quests will be fixed (turning in marks), where XP will be awarded below level 60. This will yield a small amount of silver at level 60.
- High rank players will not receive reduced honor for killing low rank players (i.e. R13 killing an R1, will receive the same honor as an R1 killing an R1)
- Persistent character sessions will be fixed, meaning players will no longer be able to use ALT+F4 to disappear from combat.