Happy Holidays (and an end-of-year changelog)!
As the year comes to an end, we would like to take a moment to thank you all for the time you’ve spent with us here on Kronos. We hope that over the holiday season each and every one of you are able to celebrate and spend time with your families and friends. Staff will be slower to respond to tickets over the next few weeks, but we will be around and we will get to your requests for help. We have also closed applications for the GM Team. Selected applicants will be contacted by us shortly after the holidays. Below is a final changelog for 2017, but there is still much to look forward to in 2018, both for Kronos and the upcoming Kronos III!
- High rank players no longer receive reduced honor for killing low rank players.
- Duel flag positioning on uneven terrain has been fixed.
- The AI of players who are mindcontrolled has been improved.
- Fixed a bug where target selection could get stuck after death.
- There is no longer an ’empty’ PvP bonus weekend.
- World buff radius for Onyxia / Nefarian head turn-in has been corrected to target players in Goldshire, all of Stormwind, and all of Orgrimmar. #3382
- World buff radius for Warchief’s Blessing has been corrected to target players in Orgrimmar and Crossroads. #3382
- World buff radius for Heart of Hakkar turn-in has been corrected to target all players in Booty Bay and the Yojamba Island. #3382
- Wing Commanders in Alterac Valley have been updated and should work properly (beacons and air support).
- Added Wing Commander Fleets, and immunities to aerial NPCs.
- Winterpacked Snowdrifts (knockback snowballs) in Alterac Valley have been fixed and added for the Feasts of Winter Veil.
- Roland Geardabbler returned with his crew to the sunken ship Horizon Scout.#2900
- Target Dummies can longer be exploited to be infinitely spawned and looted.
- Atiesh has had his run speed adjusted. #11600
- Atiesh’s combat and spell scripts have been updated. #11601
- Atiesh is now immune to daze. #11602
- Defias Trapper has had its respawn timer fixed. #3694
- Pet Bombling now follows the player who summoned it. #11574
- Maquell Ebonwood has had proper waypoints set.
- Galak Scout no longer flees at 15%. #4135
- Ouro now has the proper emote during its enrage. #11383
- Completely overhauled the Feast of Winter Veil event, fixing multiple issues.
- Added the event to Ravenclaw Apparition in Silverpine Forest. #2395
- The New Year’s Eve event has been fixed and added. Beginning on 2018.01.01 at 00:00:00 server time, fireworks will launch for 10 minutes at the top of each hour. The event lasts for 3 hours and fireworks will be visible in Booty Bay, Thunderbluff, and the Stormwind Gates.
- Corrected drop rate and disenchanting table for Black Metal Greatsword. #11437
- Corrected armor and block values on Shield of Condemnation. #11563
- Corrected minimum and maximum damage on Runesword of the Red. #11432
- Corrected minimum and maximum damage on Sharpened Silithid Femur. #11433
- Corrected description on Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian. #11591
- Corrected spell checks on Eye of the Dead. #11598
- Corrected stats on The End of Dreams. #11599
- The two-piece set bonus on the Redemption set (Paladin Tier 3) now works as intended. #11105
- The eight-piece set bonus on the Earthshatterer set (Shaman Tier 3) now works as intended. #11530
- Fixed item display information on Andonisus, Reaper of Souls. #11594
- Fixed drop rates on Wartorn Scraps to be equal for all types.
- Removed the unlimited vendor stock for Glorious Shoulders and Elite Shoulders.
- Desolace Caravan Quests have had been fixed. #3546
- Corrected the minimum level requirements for entering Zul’Gurub. #8150
- Hakkar’s Blood Siphon ability can no longer be avoided by strafing. #8888
- Incorrect resistance values in AQ40, BWL, and MC have been fixed. #11416, #11417, #11418
- Anub’rekhan will now properly maintain its target during impale. #11480
- Feugen and Stalagg are excluded from Twinhead boss kills
- Gluth’s decimate properly ignores invulnerabilities. #11507
- Gothik’s visuals have been corrected. #11339
- Gothik’s adds do not move until they have been fully summoned.
- Fixed issues with polarity buffs. #11495
- Added Proper Gossips to Omarion in Naxxramas.
- A slight delay has been added to the stun effect for charge, intercept, and feral charge, allowing time for the caster to reach their target. #10077
- Charming any player will trigger the PvP flag.
- Corrected stack conditions for Demoralizing Shout/Roar.
- Corrected stacking issue on Chill (for Chillwind Ravagers).
- Corrected Nefarian’s immunities during ‘paladin call’. #11556
- Corrected an issue with auto-attack swing timer resets and spell casting. #11444
- Removed the “created by” tag from various items. #11592
- Several fixes made to Trick and Stinkbomb spells from Hallow’s End event, ensuring proper visuals and eliminating stun locks.
- Crystal Ward no longer stacks with Elixir of Superior Defense. #11542
- Holy Shock can no longer be used to heal other players who are dueling. #11580
- Hardpacked Snowballs now properly check for immunity when targeting players with Divine Shield, etc. #11604
- Seal of Righteousness trigger flags have been corrected. #6785