Kronos IV Release Date & Timeline
Greetings Travelers, Interest yeh in a pint?
You have all been waiting patiently (well, most of you anyway), and we are proud to announce the official release date for Kronos IV, along with some information on what you can expect in this new realm.
Kronos IV Launch Date
October 29th, 2021
Character creation date: October 25th, 2021
To cut down on confusion for any new players joining us, we will be disabling new character creation on the current Kronos realm for about two weeks, also starting on the 25th.
What to expect – FAQ:
- PvP Server, 1x experience rate
- No World Buffs will be available in new release raids for four weeks after its content patch.
- Content Release Timeline
- We’re working on a “Kronoboon” item that will allow you to store your World Buffs in advance and apply them to yourself when you really need them, thus allowing you to enjoy the game without worrying about your buffs.
The item is expected to go live along with the first raid content. However, further details on when exactly and how it works will be revealed at a later date.
- 8 slot debuff limit up to Zul’Gurub. With Zul’Gurub, this will be increased to 16 slots.
- GM moderated PvP events such as solo and team arena battles (details at a later date)
- Honor decay due to inactivity in PvP will be capped at 1k per week instead of 2.5k, similarly as it was on Kronos III
- Players will be able to queue for battlegrounds from anywhere in the world (with some exceptions) via an in-game command .join (ab/av/wsg).
– You will be unable to use it for 5 minutes after logging into the game.
– You will be unable to use it after engaging in PvP combat (outside of battlegrounds) until you have been out of PvP combat for 5 minutes.
– You will be unable to use it while in hostile territory.
– If you join the queue and then engage in PvP, you will not lose your queue – but you will be unable to rejoin for 5 minutes.
In preparation for Kronos IV, please take a few minutes to review the Kronos Rules
Take note that multiboxing will not be allowed in Kronos IV, with the exceptions denoted in the above Rules link.
The Kronos Team has been hard at work trying to bring you the best possible vanilla experience available. It is our hope that you will spread the word and bring your friends to take this exciting journey with you.
We are all excited and looking forward to this fresh entry to the longstanding Kronos legacy!
Keep yer feet on the ground!
– Kronos Team