Kronos III Scheduled Update
Firstly, we’d like to take this moment and thank you all for your support and we’re hoping you’re enjoying your Kronos experience. We’ve got a bunch of things we’d like to provide players with updates on.
We’ve been actively working on fixing/improvements a number of issues that have arisen, and these fixes will be reflected in our next scheduled update which will happen no later than Thursday 7:00 AM server time. These fixes/improvements include:
- Issues with melee kiting mobs have been resolved
- Quest items dropped from mobs sometimes acting as a free for all item (and not being able to be looted by all party members) have been resolved
- Dynamic spawns have been actively tweaked as we have been monitoring both population and possible abuse. Spawn times will remain reduced (albeit lesser) in very populated areas, and not as much in sparse areas
- In cases where elite mobs spawn as part of a quest (Stitches, Elize etc..) this has been handled so there shouldn’t be nearly as many
- Our chat filter has been working efficiently at blocking numerous gold spam and scamming spam messages, however, we noticed some players were abusing AFK/DND status which was not getting caught. Our team has since made changes and this should no longer occur
- A few quests that had some issues with the release have now been fixed
- Escort NPCs will no longer aggro to mobs that are outside of their normal aggro range, and only aggro those if a part member or the player escorting is in combat
- We tweaked game object respawn timers, which should help with a few quest related issues
Full changelog will be made available at a later point. However, we’d like to remind newcomers to the server that you need to delete your WDB folder in order to ensure as few issues as possible. Numerous tickets are being created by users who are running into issues caused by this folder. Doing this 30-second maintenance can save you hours of headaches or frustration.
Finally, we’d like to share a bit of a breakdown of the Kronos III character race and class breakdown at http://www.kronos-wow.com/server-statistics-kronos-3/
That’s it for today, we continue to work hard on a lot of fronts. We’ll provide more information as we can. Until then, safe travels.