Kronos III GM Recruitment
With the upcoming launch of Kronos III, we’re looking to expand our current team of GMs. We’re looking for players who are active and committed to Kronos III, and who want to make a positive difference in the community that they’re a part of. We are a very small and tight knit team. New GMs will spend several months training on Kronos as GMs with the current team, and will move to support Kronos III at launch. This is a volunteer position with great responsibility. Our GM team get no in game benefits nor rewards except for the satisfaction in helping players enjoy the content. Interested applicants should email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the following format as part of your application:
Email Subject : Kronos GM Application
Your application should include (but not limited to) the following:
- A little bit about yourself
- Your experience with Vanilla and Burning Crusade
- Any experience you have moderating online communities or enforcing rules. If you have no experience, what do you think will make you successful in this role?
- How many hours per week you’re able to volunteer, and what time zone you’re located in
- Your interest in the position
- Why you believe you’d be a great fit to our team
All applications will be read, however, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. We will keep all applications on file for up to six months after release of Kronos III.
Thank you all for your interest, we look forward to working alongside you!