All fixes and changes are based on qualified historical evidence that has been submitted by players and staff to our issue tracker.
Changes will be applied on scheduled server restarts.
Please delete your WDB folder regularly to ensure that all recent changes take effect for you.
- Living Poison now explodes on players from a further distance.
- Embalming Slimes now pulse Embalming Cloud at a faster rate.
- Bile Sludge will clone itself earlier.
- Stitched Spewers will not be affected by Slime Bolt.
- Many trash monsters have been given additional immunities.
- Hateful Strike mechanic has been redone.
- Adjusted the Slime Stream ability; the boss is less likely to use it when being repositioned.
- Decimate will no longer take damage modifiers such as Defensive Stance or Berserker Stance into account.
- Decimate timer fixed.
- Frenzy timer fixed.
- Zombies will no longer move at increased speed as they spawn. (Core Fix this will apply to many monsters)
- Zombies will no longer move at increased speed to try and reach their target. (Core Fix this will apply to many monsters)
- Zombies will no longer apply the Infected Wounds debuff to players at an unintended range.
- Adjusted the way Zombies movement are affected by Decimate; Zombies move at reduced speed when hit by Decimate but players will not be able to further reduce that speed.
- Added a small delay before new Zombies spawn after each Decimate.
- Reduced Gluth’s hitbox.
- The transition has undergone several waves of fixes, ultimately we’re happy to have all issues fixed.
- Positive Charge and Negative Charge now properly increases players damage in phase 2.
- Threat will be transferred when tanks are thrown to the other platform in phase 1.
- Upon defeating Thaddius, players will now be able to use the portal to return to the center of Naxxramas.